Care & Tips for modest swimwear
Our Muslim Swimwear consist of 3 pieces and is made out of 80% nylon and 20% lycra.
To help your Muslim swimwear last longer, treat the fabric with care!
Hand wash with a mild detergent in cool water. Squeeze out excess water, but do not ring it out, as over stretching of the fabric will break the fibers.
Never put swimwear fabric in the dryer!
The heat will destroy the stretchy fibers.
If you would like to hang it out to dry in the sun, hang it inside out so the fabric is not exposed to the sun which could bleach it over time.
Hang or lay flat to dry!
To prolong the life of your Muslim Swimwear, squeeze out excess water after swimming in a pool or in the sea.
Quality of the Fabric:
- Provides a perfectly uniform and elegant surface that enhances the beauty and style of garments.
- Ensures maximum comfort and fit.
- Aids the evaporation of body moisture and keeps the skin fresh and dry.
- Ensures low water absorbency and is water repellent.
- Ensures the dynamic performance in competitive sports.
- Ensures maximum breath ability.
- High chlorine resistance.